TZM alloy (Titanium-Zirconium-Molybdenum) is an alloy of 0.50% Titanium, 0.08% Zirconium and 0.02% Carbon with the balance molybdenum. TZM Molybdenum has a higher recrystallization temperature, higher strength, hardness and good ductility at room and elevated temperatures than unalloyed Molybdenum.
Advanced Refractory Metals is a trusted supplier and manufacturer of pure molybdenum and molybdenum alloys. Various forms and dimensions are available.
* Properties of TZM alloy
|Material||Density(g/cm3)||Melting Point(℃ )||Boiling Point(℃ )|
* Mechanical properties of TZM alloy
|Mechanical properties||Elongation/%||Modulus elasticity/GPa||Yield strength/MPa||Tensile strength /MPa||
* High-temperature tensile strength and elongation of TZM alloy
* Thermal and electrical properties of TZM alloys
|Properties||The coefficient of thermal expansion/K-1
|Thermal conductivity W /m·K||Working temperature/℃||Resistivity/Ω·m|
|Data||5. 3×10-6||126||400||(5. 3~5. 5)×10-8|
* Metals for rotating anodes for medical diagnostics
* Boats for annealing and sintering processes (temperatures up to 1400 °C)
* Forming tools such as hot runner nozzles for plastic injection molding
* Molds for light-alloy casting
* Billets for the isothermal forging
Our TZM alloys are wrapped in foam and packaged in plywood cases to ensure safe storage and transportation.
Titanium Zirconium Molybdenum (TZM) Alloy For Hot Runner Nozzles
Submit your review
I bought this for my research lab. It's much cheaper than TZM Alloy available from other material supply companies.
Copyright © 1994-2023 Advanced Refractory Metals owned by Oceania International LLC, All Rights Reserved.