TZM alloy (Titanium-Zirconium-Molybdenum) is an alloy of 0.50% Titanium, 0.08% Zirconium and 0.02% Carbon with the balance molybdenum. TZM Molybdenum has a higher recrystallization temperature, higher strength, hardness and good ductility at room and elevated temperatures than unalloyed Molybdenum.
Advanced Refractory Metals is a trusted supplier and manufacturer of pure molybdenum and molybdenum alloys. Various forms and dimensions are available.
* Properties of TZM alloy
|Material||Density(g/cm3)||Melting Point(℃ )||Boiling Point(℃ )|
* Mechanical properties of TZM alloy
|Mechanical properties||Elongation/%||Modulus elasticity/GPa||Yield strength/MPa||Tensile strength /MPa||
* High-temperature tensile strength and elongation of TZM alloy
* Thermal and electrical properties of TZM alloys
|Properties||The coefficient of thermal expansion/K-1
|Thermal conductivity W /m·K||Working temperature/℃||Resistivity/Ω·m|
|Data||5. 3×10-6||126||400||(5. 3~5. 5)×10-8|
* Metals for rotating anodes for medical diagnostics
* Boats for annealing and sintering processes (temperatures up to 1400 °C)
* Forming tools such as hot runner nozzles for plastic injection molding
* Molds for light-alloy casting
* Billets for the isothermal forging
Our TZM alloys are wrapped in foam and packaged in plywood cases to ensure safe storage and transportation.
Submit your review
I bought this for my research lab. It's much cheaper than TZM Alloy available from other material supply companies.
Copyright © 1994-2019 Stanford Advanced Materials, All Rights Reserved.