Tantalum (Ta) is a dark blue-gray metal that is very heavy, ductile and hard and has high corrosion resistance. It has the fourth highest melting point of all metals and is able to form extremely thin and protective oxide layers for high-quality capacitors, making it an excellent material for sheets. Advanced Refractory Metals can produce tantalum sheets according to the customer’s request with competitive price.
|Regular Tantalum and Tantalum Alloys Sheet & Plate Dimension|
|Ta Sheet||0.2 – 1.0||1000||100 – 6000||Sheet|
|Ta2.5W Sheet||0.2 – 1.0||1000||100 – 6000||Sheet|
|Ta10W Sheet||0.2 – 1.0||650||100 – 6000||Sheet|
|Ta40Nb Sheet||0.2 – 1.0||650||100 – 6000||Sheet|
* Used in laboratory equipment
* Used as a substitute for platinum
* Used in manufacturing superalloys and electron-beam melting
* Used in metallurgical, machinery processing, glass, and ceramic industries
* Used as a superalloy additive in nickel-based alloys
* Used for sputtering targets
Our tantalum sheets are carefully handled during storage and transportation to preserve the quality of our products their original condition.
Submit your review
Fully satisfied with the quality of the tantalum sheet.
Not much to say about this - it was packed well and is as described. Edges have a nice finish and it was square. Worked well and would buy again.
Copyright © 1994-2019 Stanford Advanced Materials, All Rights Reserved.