Advanced Refractory Metals is one of the leading providers of high-quality tantalum powders for metallurgical applications. The powders are characterized by particularly fine grain sizes and an extremely high level of purity. With respect to technical functionality and cost-effectiveness, these powders meet all of our customers’ expectations. Above all, Advanced Refractory Metals provides consistently high-quality tantalum products that are easily available.
|Material||Tantalum, UNS R05200, UNS R05400|
|Raw Sheet||ASTM B708|
|Mesh Open Size||Customized. E.g.: 9mm x 4.5mm (length of the diagonal diamond)|
|Mesh Size||Customized. E.g.: 1.2mm x 1000mm x 2000mm in coil|
|Mesh Stem||Customized. E.g.: 1.2mm|
* Used in laboratory equipment
* Used as a substitute for platinum
* Used in manufacturing superalloys and electron-beam melting
* Used in metallurgical, machinery processing, glass, and ceramic industries
* Used as a superalloy additive in nickel-based alloys
* Used for sputtering targets
* Ued in mixed metal oxide and platinized tantalum anodes for the cathodic protection industry
Our tantalum mesh is carefully handled during storage and transportation to preserve the quality of our product in its original condition.
Submit your review
This is a good quality mesh. It works great and was not too thick of gage or brittle.
Copyright © 1994-2023 Advanced Refractory Metals owned by Oceania International LLC, All Rights Reserved.