AL3539 Aluminum Titanium Carbon Alloy Rod (AlTiC)
Descriptions of Aluminum Titanium Carbon Alloy Rod (AlTiC)
Advantages of Aluminum Titanium Carbon:
- As far as the master alloy production process is concerned, the Al-Ti-C production process is pollution-free and is a typical energy-saving and emission-reducing product.
- Compared with the purity of the master alloy, since there is no potassium fluoroborate as the raw material, the Al-Ti-C master alloy is not prone to salt inclusions.
- Release nucleation particles during the casting process to effectively refine equiaxed crystals and prevent the formation of columnar grains
- No TiB2 agglomeration, reduce inclusion content, eliminate surface oxide layer and defects
- In terms of the impact on the number of second phase particles, when pursuing the same grain refinement effect, a smaller amount of hard spots can be introduced into the aluminum melt through the Al-Ti-C master alloy to avoid its potential Adverse effects, which is more meaningful when producing PS boards or double zero foils.
- It is more advantageous to use Al-Ti-C master alloy to refine grains when producing aluminum materials for the nuclear industry that cannot contain boron.
- Cost saving. When pursuing the same refinement effect, the amount of aluminum titanium carbon added is generally less than that of aluminum titanium boron.
Specifications of Aluminum Titanium Carbon Alloy Rod (AlTiC)
||Chemical composition (%)
Applications of Aluminum Titanium Carbon Alloy Rod (AlTiC)
It is widely used in aluminum castings, aluminum profiles, aluminum cables, aluminum foils, and other industries.
Packaging of Aluminum Titanium Carbon Alloy Rod (AlTiC)
Our Aluminum Titanium Carbon Alloy Rod is carefully handled during storage and transportation to preserve the quality of our product in its original condition.
1ton/tray or box
Related Products of Aluminum Titanium Carbon Alloy Rod (AlTiC)
Copyright © 1994-2022 Advanced Refractory Metals owned by Oceania International LLC, All Rights Reserved.