Compared to other metals, titanium is a lustrous and silver transition metal with low density and high corrosion resistance to sea water, aqua regia and chlorine, etc. Titanium is alloyed with aluminum, manganese, iron, molybdenum and other metals to increase strength, to withstand high temperatures, and to lighten the resultant alloy.
Advanced Refractory Metals is a leading supplier of titanium products. We offer low pricing and great lead times on all our materials, and we’re capable of supplying custom materials per any specs/drawings you provide us with.
|Cladding Material||Gr 1/Gr 2/Gr 3|
|Base Material||SUS 304/ SUS 410|
1. Abundant experience in non-ferrous metal cladding and production.
With more than one decade of abundant experience in non-ferrous metal cladding and production, we provide high quality explosion bonded clad plates and clad heads with the cladding layer made of Nickel Alloy, Titanium Alloy, Copper-Nickel Alloy, Zirconium, Tantalum Alloy, Super Stainless Steel, aluminum and other materials according to ASTM, ASME, JIS, DIN, ISO other codes. More than 20 items of inventory or practical new-type patents also provide us with strong research and technical supports for our products.
2. Professional technical consulting service provides you with assistance.
– Generate technical specification to adopt in local market
– Technical bid evaluation and clarification
– Supplier technical document review, such as inspection and test plan, WPS / PQR, fabrication procedures, etc.
– Technical consulting on material, welding, NDE, etc.
– Non-conformance solution consulting
– Others that might be requested by customer
3. Independent inspection service covers following activities.
– Technical clarification with customer
– Attend / organize pre-inspection meeting
– In-process inspection, including: Material inspection, Test witness, Visual & dimensional inspection, Welding inspection, NDE inspection, Coating inspection
– Final inspection on finished products
– Packing inspection
– Progress report and schedule expediting
– Other inspection might be requested by customer
Petrochemical, chloral-alkali, aerospace, aviation, low temperature, food, light industry, medicine.
Our Titanium Stainless Steel Clad Plates are clearly tagged and labeled externally to ensure efficient identification and quality control. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation.
Copyright © 1994-2019 Stanford Advanced Materials, All Rights Reserved.