Pure Rhenium Rod (99.99% pure), offers high ductility and strength, designed for various applications such as satellite positioning nozzles, aerospace propulsion components and other demanding parts that must withstand extreme thermal shock, high temperature, and stress applications.
* Main content: Re 99.95% min（excluding gas elements）
* Maximum trace metallic impurities, analyzed by ICP-MS
* Maximum gas elements, analyzed by LECO
* Used for producing superalloys
* Used for production of high-temperature materials
* Used as an additive in precision casting for superalloys
Our rhenium rod is wrapped in foam and packaged in plywood cases to ensure safe storage and transportation.
Submit your review
Received the rods. They are exactly as described. Very happy with my purchase.
Rhenium rod is not an everyday buy for sure in most people's lives. However, I bought this one for a project in NW America and it arrived in short amount of time and was exactly what I expected. I have no problem buying from ARM again.
Copyright © 1994-2022 Stanford Advanced Materials, All Rights Reserved.